Participation Fee : RM15.00
Another Community Project organised by Lions Club Of Georgetown Perdana District 308 B2 Malaysia for the 5th Year to raise funds for St. Nicholas’ Home, Penang.
The Honourable Penang State Governor and his Consort will grace
our event by flagging-off the Participants on the 3.8km Walk.
What Are The Objectives Of This Event?
– To create awareness on the disabilities of the Visually Impaired to the Sighted Community, especially the youth and students.
– To create awareness on the disabilities of the Hearing Impaired especially to the youth and students.
– To provide aid for education, equipment and training facilities to the visually and hearing impaired community.
– To enable the hearing impaired to purchase hearing aids and equipment.
– To assist the needy to undergo cataract operations.
What Is The Route ?
Taman Perbandaran > Kebun Bunga > Taman Perbandaran
What Is The Highlight Of The Walk?
It is an interesting Walk with the sighted person leading another sighted who will be blindfolded. Participants can switch roles along the way thus giving the sighted the opportunity to experience blindness, to value sight, to appreciate teamwork, to have fun and also to raise funds for a good cause.
Who Can Participate?
– Anyone can participate. However online registration is only open to participants above 18 years old.
– Participation Form for those under 18 years old can be obtained from St. Nicholas Home Penang or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Consent must be obtained from a parent or guardian.
– An official receipt will be emailed to the Participant upon registration. Please bring along your Identity Card and Official Receipt on the day of the event to collect your goodie bag and lucky draw ticket.
– Registration fee is strictly not refundable and non-transferable.
– All fields in the Registration Form are compulsory and MUST be filled in.
Closing date for registration is 30th September 2013.
– Whilst the programme is fixed at the time the Registration is being published, the Organiser reserves the right to amend the programme as and when deemed necessary.
– For Group Registration of Corporations or Organisations, kindly contact St. Nicholas’ Home for further details 04-2290800/ 04-2264326
What Is Event Programme?
6.00am – Registration of participants
7.00am – Warming-up aerobics
7.30am – Flag off of participants by the Honourable Penang State Governor
– Lucky draw
– Goodbye and thank you for your generous support !
Lucky draw prizes include :
– 4D 3N Phuket Krabi cruise packages
– 4D 3N Bandar Seri Begawan & Bintulu cruise packages,
electronic gadgets, dining vouchers,bicycles and many more !!!
Who To Contact For Further Information?
St. Nicholas’ Home Penang
4 Jalan Bagan Jermal
Tel : 04-2290800 / 04-2264326
Email : email@example.com
< REGISTER ONLINE >